Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A life of a cricket ball

The Life Of A Cricket Ball.

Were about to start the game. The spectacular cricket player’s are running onto the field.I’m getting scared hopeful I’m not the first one Then I get picked up ow no. I’m the first ball to get used for this game I said in a sad voice. He take’s me onto the field. he spit’s on me gross guy man that feel’s like I just got dunked in the toilet all the toilet water it just so revolting.
He’s going for a spinner ow that was a close one. I’m so lucky. The wicket keeper throws me back. He goes for another one he, he smash’s it Bang OUCH!!! man that sting’s. I can’t believe I can fly flyin so high. Wow I’m on the big screen donk!!!Now That hurt. nnnnnnnnooooooooo my stitching is coming out ewww where am  I ewww I’m in some guy’s pant’s gross

1 comment:

  1. What fantastic writing Henry. Lots of humor and a great description. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete