Friday, November 9, 2012

My Biking Reflection


When I bike I feel free the wind blowing in my hair I feel relaxed.
My earliest biking memory was when I got sent down Given Street which was a hill and I went faster and faster until I hit the gutter and crashed!
Before we started cycling I was kind of nervous because I didn’t have the right bike.  I came third in the triathlon so I conned mum into buying me one while she was proud of me.
I need to learn more about how to look behind me while I’m riding my bike.
I noticed Jaedyn because he was turning one handed while he was hand signalling.
I noticed Josh because I could see he was looking behind himself with ease.
I noticed Josh because he was really good at scooting and hoping on. 

1 comment:

  1. Funny story Henry! I can't believe you conned me! I won't fall for that again.

    ReplyDelete