Thursday, September 19, 2013

Optimist Yachting

yachting\kayaking day one by $urfer$am on GoAnimate

Reflection for yachting and kayaking.
Something I was pleased with was I encouraged others to participate because I felt proud of myself
I really enjoyed learning how to go round the corner safely because last year we nearly fell out every time.

Something I found hard was not trying to face the wind.
Because I would keep turning into the wind.
Something that made me think was if I pulled the mainsheet to hard would it make us tip or go faster because my buddies didn’t really want to tip but they wanted to go fast.
Something I want to get better at is going faster.
         

4 comments:

  1. Wow Henry,
    What a great reflection on your Optimist Yachting and Kayaking.
    I loved how you used go animate and the reflection to publish you work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Henry you did an awesome Kayaking & Yachting reflection I like how you made the video from scratch. Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Henry,
    That was an awesome reflection.
    Your Go animate is fantastic .
    Keep up the great work.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Henry good reflection.
    Your Go Animate is cool.
    Keep it up Henry!

    ReplyDelete